10 Great Reasons to learn at DIATA
1. First Academy in the world to receive ATI accreditationRead More
2. Industry leaders in aerodrome training and training consultancy
3. Recognised ICAO Regional Training Centre of Excellence
4. Full member of ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS
5. ACI’s Regional Training Centre for Western Europe
6. IATA Authorised Training Centre
7. ACI, ICAO and IOSA Auditor & Senior qualified Instructors
8. We can provide training at home and abroad
9. 20+ ICAO qualified course developers ensure global standardisation, best practice
10. DIATA was established in 2013 with a key objective of continuing to support and raise the competency airport professionals through adopting the ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS principles and at the same time supporting their NGAP (Next Generation of Aviation Professionals) strategies. The Academy have forged strategic partnerships with International Aviation Bodies and Academic Institutions focused on promoting the importance of Education in Aviation.
Castlemoate House is the home of DIATA and where much of our training takes place. It is part of the Dublin Airport Authority campus and within walking distance of Dublin Airport’s terminals.Read More
Learning Objectives Upon completing this course, participants will be able to: Describe...
Learning Objectives Upon completing this course, participants will be able to: Explain...
Learning Objectives Upon completing this course, participants will be able...